Wednesday 20 June 2007

Two teeth in one day

After a night of 3.5 hourly feeds Sienna awoke happy and full of smiles with one noticeable difference...2 little white teeth cutting through her bottom gum. I was half excited and half sad that my baby girl is growing up so quickly (she's already 5.5 months!). My next thought was...well that was easy. No bouts of tears for hours on end, no red cheeks or ears, not too much grumpiness. What a relief.

Tonight AJ and I enjoyed a night out for dinner with one of his customers. Mum and Alisa babysat and Sienna stayed up til 9pm (she wants to be in bed by 6.30pm when she's with us) and was apparently all smiles and giggles the whole time. I didn't know whether to be offended that she likes their company so much that she can find it within herself to stay up for another few hours with them or relieved that she was such a delight to babysit. I chose to be relieved and then thanked mum this morning for keeping her up when Sienna failed to wake up for her 2am feed and allowed me to sleep through til 6.30am. I could get used to this...

No comments: