Friday 22 June 2007

A big girl now...

We returned the hired baby capsule today and had a car seat installed. Sienna has graduated to the seat she'll use as a toddler...I've noticed that I keep feeling little pangs at each of her milestones. She's growing up so quickly and it's great fun and exciting to watch her life unfold before my eyes each day...but there is the tiniest part of me that is screaming in my head "Wait a second - this is all flying by too fast!" Makes me feel like a Nana already :)

Sienna on the other hand is loving life and enjoying being more of a participant than an observer these days. She's eating like a trooper (loves apple, apricot, sweet potato, carrot and even the bland rice cereal), playing with her toys, putting everything in her mouth and staring at the world as it whizzes by her in the pram. As you can see by the smile on her face, moving up to the big carseat was great fun.

No comments: