Friday 15 June 2007

Good times with old friends

Today we were spoilt and got to spend time with two friends from high school. My lovely friend Em turned up on my doorstep this morning with muffins, a smile, an open ear for me to bash and lots of cuddles and kisses for Sienna. God I love that woman! We've arranged to catch up more often which makes us both happy, so you may see more of her in future posts.
Then this afternoon Sienna and I turned up on Clare's doorstep to spend time with her and her gorgeous nearly 4 month old boy Angus. She is so hospitable and made me the most deliciously decadent hot chocolate and allowed Sienna to make herself at home as she lounged around on the floor, had a go on the jolly jumper, slept and then smiled her pants off (not literally of course). We made a quick exit when it looked like Sienna had reached her grumpy hour so that Clare and Angus wouldn't be subjected to the display of tears that I enjoyed all the way home. Nothing a good feed and some sleep didn't fix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it's so nice to see Emmy's smiling face! I bet she loves being around the bubbies now that hers are so grown up.

I wonder if we could organise a catch-up with Em on one of our Tuesdays? what do you think?

How exciting, does Clare have an Angus as well? What a fantastic name!!!