Tuesday 19 June 2007

Another morning tea

This morning Laura visited us for morning tea. She came over after dropping her boys at kinder and school...which means she's here by 9.30am. I'm not usually ready to face the world at that time of day but I grew up with Laura so I don't mind being at half speed on her presence...she even got to see me in the glory of my pj's last week when she dropped by for 10 mins (granted it was about 11am). She was gracious enough not to comment on the sight I must have been - now that's what old friends are for.

I enjoyed watching Laura interact with Sienna - there's something about mums knowing just the right thing to say or the right face to pull to get the smiles out of her. She also managed to get a few out of me as well. Now that's a talent at that time of morning!

No comments: