Monday 25 June 2007

Trying my hand at knitting

Spotlight had 20% off everything today. Poor Sienna endured about 2 hours of me perusing the ailes looking for bargains and trying not to buy things I won't use. I decided to give knitting a go and found myself loitering in the wool area for longer than I care to admit. I bought lots of things and will hopefully learn enough about knitting to show you some of my handywork at a later date. No promises though. In that time Sienna smiled her heart out at anyone who cared to peer into the pram, had 2 naps and cracked it once...that's when I decided it was time to go home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jules... we're so alike!!
The amount of hours I can while away in a Lincraft store is very scary! And my drawers full of scrapbook material is even scarier!

I can't believe how patient Noosh has been with me on many a shopping trip! When I'm browsing I completely lose track of time and can find myself looking around for hours.