Sunday 10 June 2007

Sunday Lunch with a twist

My sister Alisa had us over for lunch today. Now Alisa doesn't do the traditional Sunday lunch nor does she just slap something together. She is a woman of class and she put on a spread that made this big sister very proud.

She made home-made falafels with salad and warm turkish bread. There was also delicious dips and cool crisp white wine to enjoy...and our friends Nick, Brooke and Kate to share it all with. Alisa was a relaxed and gracious host and I had a lovely time kicking back and enjoying her hospitality...gotta love that.

If I was anywhere near as conscientious about this blog as my dear friend Jo is (http://www.jellybabyblog.blogspot.com/) I would have taken a picture of our lunch before we consumed it...but I'm just not that kind of girl. See food - eat it. Perhaps with more practice at blogging I will remember to capture more moments before enjoying them until I need to undo a button on my pants - just kidding! I was wearing an elasticated waist. Oh how I wish I was kidding about that... :)

No comments: