Wednesday 13 June 2007

Lunch Treat

I was treated to lunch today at the All Smiles Cafe today by Merril and Helen, my lovely GSK work colleagues and friends. They were treated to a distracted new mother and a grizzly 5 month old baby for half of the lunch, but the other half was great when Sienna put on the smiles and then fell asleep on my shoulder - and I could then concentrate on our conversation.
My little girl is growing up so quickly. This week she is noticeably grabbing everything. Where once she would just look at everything and maybe reach an open hand out to it, this week she is seeing then grabbing...as I discovered when she was sitting on my lap over lunch and proceeded to grab the soup bowl and drag it towards her. Lesson learned.

In this picture she has her hands wrapped around my necklace. Not sure I'll be wearing necklaces or my trademark dangly earrings for much longer.

No comments: