Wednesday 27 June 2007

Magnetic Hands

We have discovered that Sienna has a superpower...the unique gift of magnetic hands. In the past week or so she has become very confident with her hands, grabbing everything, holding her toys and waving her hands around, banging her poor frog on the floor until I'm sure it is thanking it's lucky stars that it's just a soft toy.

I have found that when I get Sienna out of her cot she has nothing in her hands, but buy the time she is in my arms against my chest she has brought the cot blanket with her, or her dummy or anything else that may have brushed past her hands. Her ability to grab onto things is incredible and she does it so fast that it seems that she is just going about her business and things are flying into her hands...as if they were magnetic. What a talented little bub!

No comments: