Tuesday 14 August 2007

Trolley debut

Our local IGA has relatively clean trolley's which admittedly is something I would never have noticed before I planned to place my baby in one. They also have a sturdy strap, so Sienna was treated to her trolley debut today...and didn't she love it! She can see everything from this position and reach out for things too. That was perhaps the scariest part.


Although dodging the security man checking to see what the lady in aisle 2 was doing taking pictures was the a close second in the scary department. It seems I've turned into a crazy lady with a camera since having Sienna. I have no boundaries for appropriateness in taking pics. Don't they know it was her first time in a trolley? Definitely something that needs to be captured...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Hilarious!

Don't worry Jules... I'm a crazy lady with a camera following my Noosh around too!

Although the picture taking has slowed down considerably! Only took two and a half years : )