Wednesday 15 August 2007

Grandma's booties

Grandma knitted Sienna a beautiful pair of booties but I don't put them on her as often as I'd like because she has such a facination with them that they don't last on her feet for long. In a Melbourne winter you need to keep her feet warm and I find with socks she doesn't notice them -but pretty booties - let me get my hands on them!

So I've decided to put them on under her body suits where they do the job of keeping her warm and it's just our little secret that she has these pretty items on under her clothes (kind of like nice undies and bra for ladies, if you will).

In an attempt to capture her in them (since it's virtually impossible to do so for long) I took a few pics of them for our viewing pleasure. Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi j + aj, these photos are sensational, you are a beautiful family. i love looking at your blog spot. take care look forward to seeing you again one day, b

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Jules - It seems all us 'Christensens' have an eye!
Glad your enjoying the SLR, anytime you need it you know where it is!
LY xo