Thursday 30 August 2007

Shenanigans


Even though I'm now a mum I am often caught letting my hair down and being a child myself. There is no more perfect opportunity when I'm with my mum and sister. Poor mum looked on as Alisa and I discovered some flashing plastic gold tiara's hanging around her house. We wasted no time in putting them on and clowning around in them. Pictured here trying to imitate eachother's signature photograph faces (Alisa never does an open mouthed smile and I am apparently all teeth and eyes). Then we just got silly...also pictured.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules - remember when mum was taking these pics she kept saying "Alisa the flash keeps making your face white, sit back a bit!" When in reality its my pale pasty face! Funny Funny!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia, you need to blog more, it's now middle of Oct.

Have handed in my notice, 41 working days to go,yay.

You all look well and Sienna is just gorgeous, won't be long before she is mobile then you will know what it's all about.

Looking forward to more lovely pics. Take one of your mum waving to me.

Love
Gill

Anonymous said...

ok jules, we need to see some more posting... otherwise I am going to start linking to my flickr account so that your friends can have a peek at how much Sienna has grown :) :)