Wednesday 4 July 2007

Time with cousins

Sienna was treated to some time with her Aunty Carmen and her cousins Evelyn & Justina today. She was cuddled and played with and was lapping it up and smiling her butt off in appreciation of all of the attention. It was nice to see her cousins enjoying playing with her now that Sienna is a bit more robust and likes interacting with others instead of just coming along for the ride.

We had lunch out and now that Sienna's on solids she won't hear of me eating without her participating too. So she enjoyed some baked potato and avocado while I tried to sneak mouthfuls past her watchful gaze.

Tonight when I removed Sienna's bib after she'd polished off 1/4 avocado there were tears. So I put her bib back on and the tears stopped but she looked at me with pleading eyes. Always a sucker for big brown eyes I prepared potato and pumpkin next and Sienna consumed it at a furious rate but seemed satisfied when I took her bib off this time. Perhaps she takes after her mum...loves her food!

No comments: