Friday 6 July 2007

Lunch and a movie with the Ingrams

We were treated to lunch with Em, Charli & Jaymi today. I met them at Balsamic and found myself smiling down at two gorgeous girls suited up in the most adorable outfits (got me all excited about the clothes I'll be putting Sienna in - I mean, the clothes she'll want to wear when she's older...).

In exchange for 2 toilet trips with the girls, Charli entertained Sienna while I enjoyed a prawn & pancetta salad and glass of vino with Em. Charli was so good with her that I'm considering hiring her for all of my social outings. It may mean I'll get to eat my meals warm a bit more often!

After lunch we saw "
Bridge to Terabithia" at the movies. We all enjoyed it and Sienna was a dream - watched, slept, fed and played her way through the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia

I check in now and again and love it when you put up photos. Say happy birthday to your mum for the 30th. I will have more time to catch up with her (and you also) next year when I will be retired, can't wait. Give your beautiful daughter a kiss from me (you too)

Gill Dempster