Thursday 24 July 2008

Talk. Talk. Talk. Stop!



It's incredible how much my little girl talks. It's endless from the moment she wakes until I kiss her goodnight. It's endless, but I love it.

I love to hear Sienna chattering away to herself, using anything long and slim as a telephone and exclaiming "Yeths, oh yeths" as she walks her doll Daisy in a doll pram holding the "phone" to her ear with her shoulder. Multi tasking already.

It's kinda scary how accurately she immitates me. Bit like holding a mirror to my behaviour which gives me food for thought some days.

The only time this one is not talking is when she's glued to the television watching the Teletubbies or Hi-5. Not a word passes her lips. She gets the zombie stare...and I get to clean the toilets without a helper.

No comments: