Friday 30 November 2007

Bubble baby

Sienna's cousins in Perth refer to her as the "bubble baby" after this bath photo I sent to them when she was about 4 months old. In a recent attempt to send them an updated photo I used her bath time to play with the bubbles and pile them on Sienna's head and face to get as many bubbles on her as I could.

Luckily Sienna finds this funny and enjoys the process of positioning the bubbles and then taking photos. After putting them on her and watching them fall from her face I discovered she looked a bit like Santa. Finding this hilarious I continued to snap away...it wasn't until I reviewed the pics that I discovered that as the bubbles moved she looked a little less like the fat man in the red suit and more like the clothed man that the US president is hunting for...Osama. Oops!

Below are some of the pics. In one she looks like a little bearded elf...

2 comments:

Jo said...

too funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!! Sienna looks like she's saying "ho, ho, ho" in the middle pic!!