Friday 21 March 2008

Friday fun



It's only taken over a year of being a stay at home mum...but I've finally picked a day to clean the house. You see, it just wasn't getting done. What with coffees here, play dates there, grumpy clingy baby days, stay in your pj days...where does the time go? Well turns out that time never got to the "cleaning up the house on a regular basis" bit... So Friday's it is.

Consequently, Sienna loves Friday's. It's her "I get to follow mum around the house, getting in the way while she drags that long noisy snake around with her" day. If I'm extra lucky, sometimes it's her "I get to follow mum from room to room crying extra loud so she can hear me above that God awful noise" day. Luckily today was not one of those Fridays.

Happy Friday to you! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: