Wednesday 12 March 2008

The beginning of the end...of order


So I guess it's time to admit that my baby girl is perhaps more of a toddler than a baby these days.

Take for example her behaviour when her friends come to visit. She's so hospitable that she helps them pull every little thing from every corner of her play room and anywhere else I let her roam. Usually at the end of a play date my sometimes ordered home is left looking like a bomb site. Granted, a bomb site that only takes 15 minutes to clean up...but talk about mess!

I remember the days of a little one kicking her legs while she layed happily on her back. In one spot. Not moving or lifting or rearranging a thing. Just being still and gorgeous.

Well, those days are gone. At least she's thriving - and that's all I could ever want for her.

No comments: