Tuesday 17 June 2008

Oh Sh*t!

So when you have your in-laws staying with you it goes without saying that we are all on our best behaviour...right?

Well not so much when it comes to the toddler of the house. You see she was babysat by Aunty Lise recently who dropped something in front of Sienna. This morning when Sienna dropped what she was holding whilst in the arms of her Grandma, she exclaimed "Oh Shi!"

Perfectly clear. Embarassingly obvious. Halo ever so slightly slipped. Shi happens I guess...hence the face washer in her mouth. I had to wash it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so funny Jules. I love the way you wrote halo ever so slightly slipped.

I had Kane repeat that word after me in the back seat of the car the other day! I hadnt even noticed I said it until he reminded me by repeating it! Our own little swear jars :)