Monday 7 April 2008

Airing my dirty laundry!


Sienna has discovered our laundry hamper. Since it has been discreetly hidden within a drawer (thanks to a recent laundry renovation) it's taken her a while to discover the delights of dirty laundry.

On any given day I will find my delighted daughter walking around the house proudly sporting a pair of my knickers around her neck. She wears them like a necklace by putting the leg part over her head. Ew! No matter how many times I say "Dirty clothes, lets put them back. They're not for wearing" she insists on finding them and wearing them... Perhaps something to mention at her 21st party?

3 comments:

LBA said...

oh my.

Yes, I would *die* if I saw my dirty grundies toddling around the house... ;)

Julia said...

I know, I cringe every time!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud!! How hilarious.